Cruisin' Washco Road Tour
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce is hosting the first Cruisin’ Washington County Road Tour on August, 16th, beginning at 9:30 am, with registration. The fee is only $20.00 for a day of family fun. Those participating will drive to various sites in the community and complete various activities, including a drive around the famous Salem Speedway Fueled by the Hoosier Lottery track. Goody bags will be available for the first 50 cars that register. Participants who complete the Tour will be eligible for prizes.
Cruisin’ Washington County Road Tour Sponsorship Opportunity
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you and your business to participate in the Crusin’ Washington County Road Tour. The event will take place on August 16th, 2014. The cost to participate is $100.00 for Chamber members ($150.00 for non- members); $50.00 for non for profits ($75.00 for non-members).
This event will ‘drive’ people to your business!
How can this benefit you?
- Advertising – The Chamber will market this event from Louisville, KY to Indianapolis and the counties in between.
- Bring people to your business – the event will bring people to you place of business. This is an opportunity for you to market your business.
- Marketing on the Chamber website – your business name will be on the front of the Chamber’s website.
- Additional marketing opportunity – at no charge, you can add an item(s) to the goody bags for the participants.
- Vehicles – you will be allowed to place 3 cars in the event at no charge.
- Put together an activity for participants to do as they arrive. This should be simple, requiring only a couple of minutes per participant.
- Communicate to your staff that people will be arriving for the event.
- Commit a staff person to ‘run’ your activity
- Market your business to those participating.
This event is being conducted with your business in mind. The goal is to bring people (both local and those from outside the community) to your place of business and to ‘show off’ Washington County.
Goody Bag Sponsor: The fee is $25.00 and 50 items for the goody bags, for Chamber members. The non-member fee is $50.00 and 50 items for goody bags.
The goody bags will be distributed to the first 50 registered participants in the Road Tour. Your business name will be added to the Chamber’s website as a sponsor.
Prize Sponsor: Prizes will be awarded, thru a drawing, for those participants who complete the Road Tour. Your name will be displayed at the event, with your prize. Prize sponsorship is available only to Chamber members.
Note: Business/organizations may choose to the Road Tour, and be a prize sponsor. Road Tour sponsors can add items to the goody bags at no additional
Regional Business Expo
Washington County business and organizations have been invited to participate in the 2014 Regional Business Expo. The Expo will take place on Wednesday, August 27th at the Mid-America Science Park in Scottsburg. The hours are 11 am – 4 pm.
Sponsorships are available by contacting the Chamber Office.
This is a unique opportunity for area businesses/organizations to market their products and services. Five other communities are also participating, including Madison Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, Greater Scott County Chamber of Commerce, Carroll County Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Jennings County Chamber of Commerce and Switzerland County Economic Development.
Early bird specials are available.