Holiday Goody Bags for local children
Last year at the Santa House located on the Salem Courthouse lawn, the Chamber piloted a program to give each child visiting Santa Claus a goody bag filled with items from Chamber members. It worked wonderfully! I received positive responses back from those who participated. This year, the program is open to all Chamber of Commerce members.
Last year, Santa saw 1100 children during the month of December.
Chamber Members who are interested in participating in the goody bags, should have items (you can choose the number you want to send) to the Chamber Office no later than Friday, November 22. You're encouraged to contribute items that promote your business (remember children bring adults). If you're contributing something that you cannot add your name to, you may add a small card with your company name on it and list your contribution. These will be put in the bags as well.
Goody Bag Suggestions: (these are only suggestions – use your imagination)
- Candy canes
- Flyers (no more than ¼ page in size)
- Small games
If you have any questions contact the Chamber.
Annual Dinner Meeting Video Review
Congratulations to Abby Shields - Emerging Youth Entrepreneur Award Winner.
Congratulations to Terri Suvak - Citizen of the Year Award Winner.
Congratulations to Salem True Value - Business of the Year Award Winner.
- Take the Heart of Salem Online Survey
- Region 10 Economic Growth Report
- Kimball Office Receives State Award for Environmental Achievements
- Chamber Celebrates Record Month!
- 2nd Annual Harvest of Hope Walk
- Washington Co. Farmer's Market Update
- Funding for Farmers and Others
- SOAR! Named a finalist in fifth annual Tom’s of Maine “50 States for Good” Program
- Cornucopia Farm Open for the Season!
- Manufacturers - Incumbent Worker Training Available!
- Regions Bank introduces NOW Banking
- Affordable Afterschool Program