Cruisin’ Washington County Road Tour Sponsorship Opportunity
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you and your business to participate in the Crusin’ Washington County Road Tour. The event will take place on August 16th, 2014. The cost to participate is $100.00 for Chamber members ($150.00 for non- members); $50.00 for non for profits ($75.00 for non-members).
This event will ‘drive’ people to your business!
How can this benefit you?
- Advertising – The Chamber will market this event from Louisville, KY to Indianapolis and the counties in between.
- Bring people to your business – the event will bring people to you place of business. This is an opportunity for you to market your business.
- Marketing on the Chamber website – your business name will be on the front of the Chamber’s website.
- Additional marketing opportunity – at no charge, you can add an item(s) to the goody bags for the participants.
- Vehicles – you will be allowed to place 3 cars in the event at no charge.
Regional Business Expo
Washington County business and organizations have been invited to participate in the 2014 Regional Business Expo. The Expo will take place on Wednesday, August 27th at the Mid-America Science Park in Scottsburg. The hours are 11 am – 4 pm.
Sponsorships are available by contacting the Chamber Office.
This is a unique opportunity for area businesses/organizations to market their products and services. Five other communities are also participating, including Madison Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, Greater Scott County Chamber of Commerce, Carroll County Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Jennings County Chamber of Commerce and Switzerland County Economic Development.
Early bird specials are available.
Repair the Bell Fundraising Underway
The 2013 Awareness Washington County Class and We The Youth Program are working to restore the Washington County Courthouse bell, which has a large crack in it. We are raising funds in order to ensure the bell will continue to not only ring again, but remain a vibrant part of our community. We will be holding fundraising events throughout the county to raise money to have the bell repaired. Follow us as we all work to save this piece of Washington County history for generations to come.
To donate to our cause, checks can be made out to Awareness Wash County, with "Save the Bell" in the memo line, and sent to PO Box 212, Salem, Ind., 47167. The donation will be placed in a non-profit fund, so donations should be tax-deductible.